From January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.
–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. There are four levels:
—The Mini E-Book Challenge – Read 5 E-Books.
–The “Fun Size” E-Book Challenge – Read 10 E-Books.
–The Jumbo Size E-Book Challenge – Read 20 E-Books.
–The Mega Size E-Book Reading Challenge – Read 25+ E-Books.
3. No Audio or Print books.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2012 and goes until December 31, 2012.
UPDATE July 15th: First Level done! I’m in Level “Fun Size” now!
UPDATE December 3rd: Second Level done!
I will post my List here as I go:
- Jaz Parks #1: Ein Vampir ist nicht genug (Once bitten, twice shy) by Jennifer Rardin
- Starters by Lissa Price
- Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame by L.L. Samson
- The Journeys of John and Julia in Chapter One: Genesis by Aurelia
- Unbreak my Heart by Melissa C. Walker
- I’m here to help by S.F. Chapman
- Pale by Chris Wooding
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
- Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
- Ghosting by Keith Gray
- Model Spy (The Specialists #1) by Shannon Greenland