Hosted by Book Chick City.
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011
• Rules: To read TWENTY FOUR (24) horror & urban fantasy novels in 2011 (24 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
• You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join anytime.
• At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to add your reviews.
Books I’ve read:
- Die Geisterfeger (The Remains of the Dead) by Wendy Roberts
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Bis(s) zum ersten Sonnenstrahl (The short second Life of Bree Tanner) by Stephenie Meyer
- Traummann an der Angel (Sleeping with the fishes) by MaryJanice Davidson
- Die Tribute von Panem (The Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins
- The House of Night – Gezeichnet (Marked) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- Alcatraz und die dunkle Bibliothek (Alcatraz Versus the evil Libarians) by Brandon Sanderson
- Die Tribute von Panem – Gefährliche Liebe (The Hunger Games. Catching Fire) by Suzanne Collins
- Evermore – Die Unsterblichen (Evermore) by Alyson Noël
- Heaven – Stadt der Feen by Christoph Marzi
- Die Tribute von Panem – Flammender Zorn (The Hunger Games. Mockingjay) by Suzanne Collins
- Evernight by Claudia Gray
- M.J. Holliday #1: Rendezvous um Mitternacht (What’s a ghoul to do? – Ghost hunter Series #1) by Victoria Laurie
- Evernight #2: Tochter der Dämmerung (Stargazer) by Claudia Grey
- M.J. Holliday #2: Gespenster küsst man nicht (Demons are a Ghoul’s best friend) by Victoria Laurie
- Chicagoland Vampires #1: Frisch Gebissen (Some girls bite) by Chloe Neill
- Jill Kismet #1: Dämonenmal (Jill Kismet #1: Night Shift) by Lilith Saintcrow