Hi there, Bloggiesta..ristas? I’m so excited that Bloggiesta finally starts. It was so much fun last year so I am really looking forward to this weekend. I just have a “little” problem. Because…. I have two papers due TODAY! So I can’t really start with Bloggiesta yet, I first have to try to a) figure out if I even CAN finish them tonight and b) if yes, finish the papers until midnight or c) if no, write mail to teachers to ask for (another) new due date. I so tried to finish them until yesterday so that I can jump right in the Bloggiesta fun today but yeah, nothing ever happens as I plan. *sigh*
So this Post will be my To-Do List during the Weekend. I will update this post as I finish Tasks or find new ones.
edit day 2: Decided to keep this To-Do-List but split it up in Days to be able to see a little better when I did what.
edit day 3: OMG I did so little yesterday! Need to do way more today. At least I’m not tired today.
But now, let’s get started with the To-Do List:
Finish or postpone paper 1 (Code Name: Documentary) (0/2500 Words)(asked for new Due Date) Finish or postpone paper 2 (Code Name: Commercials) (7/8-10 Pages)DONNNNEE!! WOHOO!! *celebrates* Bloggiesta here I come! Write “real” To-Do-List (allowing myself to do when I’m done with 1. and 2. ) Roll up my sleeves– Check! Get to know Pinterest and find out what it is/if I want to have it. Another Mini-Challenge here.Mission “Pinterest” complete! Think of another thing on the List so that I don’t have to have 13.
Sidebars: get rid of stuff that is outdated and put in stuff that should be there – Saw a Mini-Challenge for this.Mission “Sidebars” completed! Get Policy Page(s)– Mini-Challenge at Squeaky Books. GOT IT! YES! Go for a Nap.For Reasons, go check out my Bloggiesta Day 2 Intro Post. Think about new Content. (Mini-Challenge)Code Name: Content, complete!
- Speaking of Mini-Challenges – Do as many as possible this weekend (4 done)
- Write as many Posts to schedule as possible (failed at this one last year miserably).
- Check out Networked Blogs and decide if I want to have it too.
- Check Options for selfhosting Blog (I guess that won’t happen this weekend but I can get at least Info about it)
- Update About me Page (This is soo way out of date I can’t even tell).
- Connect with other Bloggers as much as possible during the whole weekend.
- Edit material for February Wrap-up Video and upload it to Youtube (no, that’s not a mistake. It is supposed to be February. I am soo behind!)
Update Excel-Sheet with NetGalley Books.Done!
- Try to read at least one NetGalley Book over the weekend. (I have so many and not finished one of them yet, I feel so guilty by now!)
- Find out what Windows Live Writer is all about. I think I’ve seen a Mini-Challenge for this one too.
- Read and Comment (or try to, had one already that I tried about 20 times but couldn’t post my comment) on all To-Do-List posts of all Bloggiesta participants (No. 1-5 on Starting line post done)
- Organize Reading Challenge Pages better.
- Declutter Facebook Page.
Do Goodreads Mini-Challenge(by Janicu at Janicu’s Book Blog) – DONE! I LOOOOVE my new exclusive shelves!!!! Learn how to make my Reviews better.Mini-Challenge by the bluestocking society (Now I only have to write them)
Oh and just because I saw it on someone elses blog and thought that it would be fun:
Food and Drinks Consumed:
- 2 Cups of English Breakfast Tea
- 2 Cups of Water
- A Bowl of Cinnamon Cereals
- ~4 Bowls of Cauliflower and Fennel Stew and two slices of bread with butter
- 2 more Bowls of Stew (Don’t worry it’s gone now) and two more slices of bread
- 1 Bowl of Cinnamon Cereals with a banana
- 2 Cups of Water (yes, I know I should drink more)
- 1 Cup of Tea
- Pasta with Veggies
- Another Bowl of Cinnamon Cereals + Banana (yes, I like these)
- 2 Cups of Water
- ~ 3 portions of Tuna Spaghetti
Musik listened to:
- Deadmau5 – Ghosts and Stuff
- LMFAO – Sorry for Party rocking
- David Guetta – Turn me on
- Germany’s next Topmodel Season 7?8?9? Episode 6
- Youtube Videos by Shaytards and Sototallyvlog
- Youtube Video by Shaytards
- My Life as Liz – Season 2 Episode 1
Happy Bloggiesta everyone!