The sad thing is that I haven’t done a lot of blogging here compaired to a lot of other Bloggers and still I don’t really know what to write about. Most of the stuff I am not sure if it is apropriate anymore. In the Past, before I became a Book Blogger I just posted about my daily activities and stuff. But would people be annoyed to read something like this on a Book blog?
I just read through Emily’s Mini-Challgen over at Emily’s Reading Room. On a Sidenote: I looove her Blog design, it’s so cute! So when I read through the Challenge it made me think. And when I read that I had to come up with 10 Topics I started to sweat. So this will be a good Challenge as it is really challenging me. I first wasn’t sure if I should write them in the Post or just secretly for me but then I thought that I could maybe get some Feedback of what people would enjoy to read.
Let’s get started with the Topics:
*scratches her head*
- How I got a friend addicted to the Hunger Games
- Favourite Books from when I was a child
- Let me show you the Libraries in my Town!
- Cover Discussions: German vs. USA vs. GB Covers
- German Books I wish will be translated to English one day
- Goodies I found to make Reading even more fun
- Booktube find of the Week/Month
- What my Final Paper will be all about (+ Updates) (Hint: it has to do with books!)
- Books 4 Life
- Monthly Update on my Reading Challenges
Phew, all except no. 1 and maybe no. 9 could be Weekly/Monthly/Random Series. It really surprised me that I came up with so many I could make Series out of! And even if it took me a while to find the 10 Topics it didn’t take me as long as I thought and I made it. I am proud of myself! And now there is a small chance that I can maybe even make my goal of scheduling posts! Woho!
What do you think about the Topics? Would you want to read one/more/all of them?