It’s late and I am tired and there are only a few official hours left anyway so I end it here now. I had a blast during this whole Bloggiesta experience and will definitely try to do it the next time again.
8 Things why it was the best idea ever to sign up for the Bloggiesta (random order):
- I found so many cool new Book Blogs.
- I got the most hits on my Blog since the Blog exists.
- The Blog looks way better now and a lot more personal even tho it is still not perfect.
- I found motivation to restart the Blog after a few months of neglecting.
- For the first time I felt connected to the world through my Blog (the world = other people than my friends)
- I didn’t feel alone while sitting in front of my Laptop.
- I learned so many new things.
- I got so many new ideas and inspirations for my Blog.
Mini-Challenges I completed:
- “10 Things Bloggers shouldn’t do” by Hannah at WordLily (@Wordlily)
- “Google Forms” by Jen from Devourer of Books (@DevourerofBooks)
- “back up your blog” by Jackie from Farm Lane Books (@farmlanebooks)
- “setting goals” by Amy from My Friend Amy (@myfriendamy)
- “Buttons and Banners” by Callista at SMS Book Reviews (@callista83)
- “Email best practices and solutions” – Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? (@trishheylady)
- “Mr. Linky” by Jennifer at Teach Mentor Texts (@mentortexts)
My Blog got:
- A new Name
- A new Header-Image
- New Reading Challenges
- Cleaned up
- One more Sidebar
- Rearranged menues
Total time spent: about 23 hours.
- finished reading Die Bücherdiebin (The Book Thief) by Markus
- Got followers on Twitter
- Follow a few more people on Twitter
- Expanded my List of Book Blogs I will follow
So all in all I think this was a really interesting experience and a fun weekend! Can’t wait for the next Bloggiesta. I miss you guys already!