As I did yesterday and the day before I will post here again what I have done today and what I still have on my to-do list and what I am doing atm.
In the end there will be another Post with the summary for the whole Weekend. But for now, let’s get started:
What I am doing atm:
- Insert my newly read book into fitting Challenges
- Trying to do the Mini-Challenge “helping each other out” by Tasha from Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Books (@heidenkind) (not that I don’t try to help people normally but now I focus on it)
What I have done so far:
- I woke up, does that count?
- Did the Mini-Challenge “Email best practices and solutions” – Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? (@trishheylady)
- Found out how these custom menus work and reorganised some of my sidebar menus
- After that I found out that it is pretty useless and removed all of the menus. Blog much cleaner now. Hopefully people still find what they are looking for.
- Checked my blog spamfilter and found a lot of lovely comments in it that were spammed by mistake! D’oh! Sorry to all of you!
- Did the “Mr. Linky” Mini-Challenge by Jennifer at Teach Mentor Texts (@mentortexts). You can read about it here.
- finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
What I still want/need to do:
- Do Mini-Challenges
- Do something with the Background
- Do my first review(s)
- make an image with my name to insert in the end of my posts.