So it’s Day 2 of Bloggiesta already and I’m still thrilled about it. As it is my first Bloggiesta I didn’t know what to expect and had a little fear that the enthusiasm will wear off after a few minutes. But it didn’t! I saw the changes that my blog already made and it made me even more excited. Still way to go tho.
Yesterday I spent 7 hours for my blog what would have been more if I weren’t invited to see a play at the theatre (I had a blast, might write a post about it later).
So today is a new day even tho it is already noon (gosh, why is time running so quickly?). I will do today as I did yesterday and write down a list of stuff I did, do and want to do and update it every time I finished anything.
Amount of hours spent on Bloggiesta today: 7,25 hours.
Here you can follow me on Day 3.
What I did today:
- Added 2 more Reading Challenges and made the Progress Bars a little prettier. Decided to not enter any more reading challenges (for now.
- Did the “Google Forms” Mini-Challenge by Jen from Devourer of Books (@DevourerofBooks). The Post about it is here.
- Did the Mini-Challenge “back up your blog” by Jackie from Farm Lane Books (@farmlanebooks) and my Blog is now save! Yay!
- Did the Mini-Challenge “setting goals” by Amy from My Friend Amy (@myfriendamy). The post about this and the last Mini-Challenge is here.
- Installed CS5 and Bamboo Software (might be needed for my new header / one mini-challenge)
- Did the next Mini-Challenge “Buttons and Banners” by Callista at SMS Book Reviews (@callista83) and made a new header-image for my blog. Will make a better one when I have more time and patience.
Total amount of completed Mini-Challenges: 5.
What I want to do:
Sign up for 2011 Reading Challenges and create Pages for them
- Do Mini-Challenges
Create an Image for my Header
- Do something with the Background
Clean up the mess at the Progress Bars for the Challenges Find a better Name for my Blog
- Do my first review(s)
- make an image with my name to insert in the end of my posts.
So let’s go!