1. The goal is to read the classic books and the graphic novel to see how they all tie together. No blog is needed, a review on Amazon, Goodreads, etc. is good enough.
2. What counts: books, eBooks, audio books
3. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
The books are (in no specific order):
– Dracula by Bram Stoker
– Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
– Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
– The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
– The First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells
– Any Fu Manchu novel
– Any Sherlock Holmes novel
– Any Allan Quatermain novel
– Any James Bond novel
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novel to tie it all together. (if you don’t have it in your local library Amazon sells affordable issues).