Are you an avid series reader? Do you want to give a few new series a try? Then this is the reading challenge for you! Participants in the 1st in a Series Challenge decide to start a certain number of series in 2012 and then share their reviews with the community!
Interested in joining the fun? Here are the guidelines:
2. There are four levels for this challenge:
- Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts. Any book format counts.
3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2012.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2012.
5. A post will be created here where you can link-up your reviews and visit the reviews of other participants.
6. If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button! You can grab the code you need from the box in the right sidebar.
If you write up a sign-up post, enter the direct link to that post when you sign up here so we can find it easily. Otherwise, link away!
Aiming Low with Series Novice and Upgrading as I go.
UPDATE January 21st: Wow, that was quick! Level one done already. So I’m in Level Series Lover now!
UPDATE May 20th: Second Level done. Now trying to reach Series Expert.
UPDATE December 30th: Woho barely made it but Series Expert done!
Will list Books I read below:
- Jaz Parks #1: Ein Vampir ist nicht genug (Once bitten, twice shy) by Jennifer Rardin
- Vampire Academy #1: Blutsschwestern (Vampire Academy) by Richelle Mead
- Riley #1: Das Mädchen im Licht (Riley #1: Radiance) by Alyson Noel
- Weißer Fluch (The Cursworkers #1: White Cat) by Holly Black
- (E) Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price
- Abby Cooper #1: Detektivin mit 7. Sinn (Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye) by Victoria Laurie
- Uglies #1: Ugly (Uglies) by Scott Westerfeld
- (E) Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame (The Enchanted Attic #1) by L.L. Samson
- (E) The Journeys of John and Julia in Chapter One: Genesis by Aurelia
- Awaken #1: Die Rebellion der Maddie Freeman (Awaken #1: Awaken) by Katie Kacvinsky
- (E) Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
- (E) Model Spy (The Specialists #1) by Shannon Greenland