The New Year has begun and I can’t resist to set goals for the upcoming year. I know there are some people who tell me that this goals will be gone in a few weeks anyway but I think it is better to have a goal to work towards than to float in a dark mist. (Not that we all do that anyway *looks out of the window* at least until spring). So here are a few Blogging Goals I thought of:
- Read at least 52 Books (one Book a Week)
- Finish at least 75% of my Reading Challenges (this will be a tough one as I went totally crazy about the Challenges this year)
- Write Reviews
more regularlyof at least 50% of the Books I read
- Start putting Reviews on Goodreads
- Be brave enough to start making Video-Reviews on Youtube
- Reach 100 Subscribers
- Get my first ARC/NetGalley Book or similar
- Reach 100 Facebook Likes
That’s it for now. I think that will keep me busy already. If I can think of anything else later, I will update this post.
Maybe you want to tell me your goals? Or suggest anything for mine?